Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why should I buy my veg box from Elm Tree Farm?
- Zero travel miles
- All our produce is fresh off the farm
- Unlike many other veg box providers, we use homegrown produce. We do not purchase via wholesale
- All produce is chemical-free and grown using methods that promote local biodiversity
- Buying a box from us will help people with learning disabilities and autism, to learn skills in horticulture and food growing
- Commitment-free so you can pick and choose when you want one of our boxes
Are you certified organic?
No, but we don’t use any chemicals and we use organic growing methods.
Can I buy any additional veg?
Yes, our farm shop is open Wednesday-Saturday, from 9.00am-3.30pm.
Do you offer repeat orders, subscriptions or automatic orders?
No. As we are small farm aiming to provide training to people with learning disabilities, we need flexibility around what we are producing and will sometimes need to catch up in the fields and gardens.
How do I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order after placing your order, please email email@example.com or call 07464 670 296.
We can only process refunds for orders cancelled before 5pm on the Thursday before your Saturday collection date.
Where do I collect my box from?
Elm Tree Farm
Find us on Google Maps
When do I need to collect my box?
Please collect your box on Saturday between 9.00am and 3.30pm. Check your confirmation email for your collection date. Missed collections are non-refundable.
I missed my collection, can I pick it up another day?
No, veg boxes can only be collected on Saturdays.
I missed my collection, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, no. If you miss your collection, your order is not refundable.
Do you deliver?
No. We are a small farm and we don’t currently have the resources to deliver veg boxes. We may offer this service in the future.
I have another question
If your question isn’t covered on this page, please get in touch with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0117 958 6206