At Brandon Trust, we are committed to protecting any personal and/or private information that you share with. It is important that you know when, why, and how we do this.
- What types of personal information we collect
- How we will use that information
- How long we keep that information
- How we store your information
- How and when we share your information with others
- How you can access and update your information
- How you can change or stop us communicating with you.
- Data controller: Brandon Trust. ICO Registration Number: Z1616504
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website, completing registration forms, or signing up for content such as newsletters.
- from your use of our website, using cookies and,
- occasionally, from third parties such as payment processors
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), VAT number (if applicable), your job function, company type, engagement history and transaction history.)
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website, to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.)
- Disclosure of your information with third parties: user information can be shared with partners for specific types of content and events where a user has registered their information. Other disclosures are only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- We do not sell your information to third parties.
We will always make it clear where any information provided will be shared with other parties.
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business)
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: in certain circumstances we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to the United States. Where we do so, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place by only using vendors that are registered with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
When you place an order
We collect and use information from individuals who place an order on our website.
When you place an order for goods or services, we collect your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, company name (if applicable) and VAT number (if applicable).
If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase goods or services from us on our website or enter into a contract with us.
We can also collect additional information from you, such as your phone number. We use this information to manage and improve your customer experience with us.
Processing your payment
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment, we use Stripe, a third-party payment processor.
Your payment will be processed by Stripe, who collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.
Transfer and storage of your information
Stripe’s services in Europe are provided by a Stripe affiliate—Stripe Payments Europe Limited (“Stripe Payments Europe”)—an entity located in Ireland. In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US.
Please also read the corresponding documentation:
Do you have any questions or feedback about this policy?
If you have any questions or feedback about this policy, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0117 907 7200.